Re: [Emacs-diffs] trunk r113464: * net/shr.el (shr-mouse-browse-url): Ne

From: Jambunathan K
Subject: Re: [Emacs-diffs] trunk r113464: * net/shr.el (shr-mouse-browse-url): New command and keystroke.
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2013 22:15:26 +0530

Glenn Morris <address@hidden> writes:

> Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen wrote:
>
>> Jambunathan K <address@hidden> writes:
>>
>>> I shared a tip that works.
>>
>> Where?
>
> I'd ignore code suggestions from him if I were you.
> They can't be used due to assignment issues.

What code suggestions?  There was a suggestion but there wasn't a code
accompanying it (for a reason).

A suggestion that is NOT accompanied by a code, will that fall in the
domain of "copyright assignments"?  I am willing to learn.

ps: If you have issues with me appearing on this list or any of the
Emcacs lists, you can always censor my posts - much the same way what
the Org-mode folks are doing right now.