RE: C-h r and Images

From: Drew Adams
Subject: RE: C-h r and Images
Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2013 10:02:18 -0700 (PDT)

> > With the following MS Windows build I see no images in the GnuTLS
> > manual, and it does not even have a `TLS layers', node AFAICT.
>
> Maybe you have a very old manual.

Perhaps.  The Emacs 24 build is from 2013-08-23, but that doesn't mean
the manual itself is recent.

> Mine says this at the very beginning (in node "Top"):
>
>   This manual is last updated 25 November 2011 for version 3.0.9 of
>   GnuTLS.

Mine says no such thing ("is" should be "was" in that text, BTW).
Nothing at all about a GnuTLS version.  This is all it says before the
copyright boilerplate text:

   This manual describes the Emacs GnuTLS integration.

   GnuTLS is a library that establishes encrypted SSL or TLS
   connections.  Emacs supports it through the `gnutls.c' and
   `gnutls.h' C files and the `gnutls.el' Emacs Lisp library.

   This file describes the Emacs GnuTLS integration.

> It does have the "TLS layers" node, and that node does show an image.

OK, clearly we have different versions of the manual.