Re: managing windows in two frames

From: martin rudalics
Subject: Re: managing windows in two frames
Date: Fri, 06 Sep 2013 12:53:27 +0200

> You can, but that doesn't undo the fact that the user has seen it (and
> may have had to place it manually on his desktop).

That's the user's problem since in this case she did override your
suggestion on not using another frame.  But you'd have to tell me more
details of why you want to use a function that displays a buffer you
don't want to display.  Is it because you want to test filling in a
hypothetical environment and postpone the decision on where to display
the buffer?

martin