Re: Hello / First contribution / Major Mode menu entries

From: Stephen J. Turnbull
Subject: Re: Hello / First contribution / Major Mode menu entries
Date: Thu, 03 Oct 2013 10:03:49 +0900

John Anthony writes:

 > Thanks for the welcome and not mentioning my double post faux pas. I've
 > been told to blame the listserv gremlins.

Don't do that, for two reasons.  (1) GNU Mailman has no gremlins.
(2) Listserv is a registered trademark of a product not used by GNU,
and you can get sued for libel.

An Unpaid Political Announcement by a proud GNU Mailman developer.  I
even have a sticker on my laptop. ;-)

(N.B. IANAL so the second half of (2) is even less reliable than (1),
although the first half of (2) is a verifiable fact.)