Re: Consider adding hash-keys and hash-values

From: Bozhidar Batsov
Subject: Re: Consider adding hash-keys and hash-values
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2013 14:55:43 +0200

Sounds reasonable. Maybe we can use another name, though? Something in the lines of `helpers`, `extras`, etc.

On 30 October 2013 15:11, Stefan Monnier <address@hidden> wrote:
>> (defun hash-keys (hashtable)

It would have to be "hash-table-keys".

But again, I'm not sure it provides a useful enough abstraction to
justify adding this one-liner in every Emacs executable.

Tho, maybe we could introduce a new file "oneliners.el" where we could
collect such functions (probably most/all defined as `defsubst' so that
you can (eval-when-compile (require 'oneliners)).

        Stefan