Re: SMIE help

From: Ivan Andrus
Subject: Re: SMIE help
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2013 23:11:01 -0700

On Nov 29, 2013, at 10:05 PM, Ivan Andrus <address@hidden> wrote:

> Thank you very much for SMIE and for answering my questions.

I've been able to make some great progress.  I'm nearly to the point where I
think I could be happy with it.  Except that I found what seems to be a bug,
namely that

if decomp then
    # This doesn't work for some reason over non-prime fields
    return [c, soc, decomps];
fi;

indents differently than

if decomp then # This doesn't work for some reason over non-prime fields
              return [c, soc, decomps];
fi;

Of course, # is the comment character.  Is this expected behavior?  Do I need
to take comments into account somehow?

-Ivan