Re: Feature freeze

From: Jambunathan K
Subject: Re: Feature freeze
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2013 02:19:04 +0530

>> NOTE: In principle, I will not commit my changes to Org-mode repo.  The
>> rest can be negotiated.
>
> IIRC, you have vetoed applying any of your patches to the org-mode
> project.

There is no such veto.

I will not personally commit to Orgmode repo.  If the code gets merged
from Emacs repo back to Orgmode repo (by someone else) I have nothing
against it.

> Do you have changed your mind?

I have never changed my mind.

ODT exporter was created as a "donation" to Emacs.  It will remain so.
I still answer questions on the mailing list and accumulate patches in a
private repo.