Re: I can't commit a simple change

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: I can't commit a simple change
Date: Wed, 25 Dec 2013 20:49:42 -0500

>> In that case, this is a one-off problem and removing and ignoring the
>> info directory entirely was the right fix.
> Like I said, there have been plenty of these one-off problems.  One
> might suspect that they aren't one-offs any more.

AFAIK there's been various one-off problems over the last few years, but
it's pretty hard to know how we could automatically resolve these
issues.  There might be some opportunity, indeed, but someone would have
to take a deep look at those problems, and try to find some common theme
maybe.  Seen from where I stand, each one was different.

        Stefan