Re: Feature freeze

From: João Távora
Subject: Re: Feature freeze
Date: Thu, 26 Dec 2013 23:46:01 +0000

>>> I can do it myself if someone grants me write permission on Savannah.
>> Good idea.  Please request membership in the "emacs" group from your
>> savannah account,
> So I did and I commited the new features in revno: 115759. Have a look
> and tell me how much I messed up :-) Not much I hope...

Two things:

* Somehow my patch didn't make it to emacs-diffs, but bzr log reports
  it.

  However, and curiously, I can see it parenting a revision pushed shortly
  thereafter, http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.diffs/123754.

  Did anything funny happen? I followed the instructions at
  http://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/BzrForEmacsDevs#toc11.

* I noticed only now that the new tests for the "autowrapping"
  functionality in test/automated/electric-tests.el (i.e. the ones that
  use `region-active-p') are broken, but only when run from "make
  check", a target that I became aware of just now.

  Should these be skipped in that situation?

João