Re: Prefer Mercurial instead of git

From: David Engster
Subject: Re: Prefer Mercurial instead of git
Date: Sat, 04 Jan 2014 17:51:31 +0100

Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso writes:
> On Sat, 2014-01-04 at 16:19 +0100, David Kastrup wrote:
>
>> I see no point in continuing this. You "reply" by first cutting away
>> the explanation and pretend that it was not there.
>
> You gotta chill out, bro and try something other than git. It's nice.

Oh, but you are aware that we have used "something other than git" for a
few years? And that there are several people on this list who actually
happen to like Bazaar, among them the maintainer of this little project?

I can assure you that your bashing of Bazaar simply based on hearsay
won't make your praise of hg's merits more convincing.

-David