Re: Prefer Mercurial instead of git

From: Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso
Subject: Re: Prefer Mercurial instead of git
Date: Sat, 04 Jan 2014 12:16:30 -0500

On Sat, 2014-01-04 at 17:51 +0100, David Engster wrote:

> I can assure you that your bashing of Bazaar simply based on hearsay
> won't make your praise of hg's merits more convincing.

Eh, relax. Consider hg without my praise. Consider it without me.

Also, saying bzr is slow is hardly hearsay. bzr has its merits, and I
applaud the efforts to give it a nice UI efforts and its documentation
is quite good, but it's obviously not fit for Emacs. If it were, we
wouldn't be having this discussion in the first place.

- Jordi G. H.