Re: Feature freeze

From: Glenn Morris
Subject: Re: Feature freeze
Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2014 17:31:03 -0500

David Engster wrote:

> What I didn't find out is how to update the extracted autoloads at the
> end of lisp/emacs-lisp/eieio.el, so those are still wrong. 'make
> autoloads' doesn't do the trick. Any hints?

There's something weird there.
How did those autoloads get into eieio.el in the first place, when it is
not the value of any other file's generated-autoload-file setting?
(They are also in loaddefs.el, which is where `make autoloads' will
update them.)

Maybe there was such a setting at some point in the past, but it was
removed? Or were those autoloads added to eieio.el by hand?

I suggest you fix it up by hand.