Re: eww

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: eww
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2014 21:22:09 +0100

>     I guess for epa-* what is really needed is a better prefix,
>     not a UI level for the users to chose alternatives--but maybe
>     that's just because I don't know alternatives to epa-*.
>
> Are there any alternatives to epa
> that we ought to support?

I don't think there is one, but I just browse this page:
http://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/CategoryCryptography

>From what I saw, mailcrypt and pgg used to be widely used,
but mailcrypt is not active since 2002 and pgg is marked as
`obsolete' in Emacs.

> If not, aliases would do fine.

The problem is: what is the set of epa-* command for which
an alias is useful?

PS: I'm not using epa-* enough to decide myself.

--
 Bastien