Re: H in info-mode as another describe-mode?

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: H in info-mode as another describe-mode?
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2014 22:19:06 GMT

    Sure, fine. I have been waiting for this since
    http://debbugs.gnu.org/16455 . :)

Indeed.  Thanks Glenn.

    BTW, should the "Expert Info" section of info.texi just be removed?
    It's all about writing info files by hand, which seem pointless.

I think it would be good to remove it.  Patrice and I wrote a more
complete description of Info format some time ago, as best we could (it
was in the 5.0 manual), which seems to obviate to possible practical
value of that section.

Thanks,
Karl