Re: trunk r116610: Fix docstring typos.

From: Juanma Barranquero
Subject: Re: trunk r116610: Fix docstring typos.
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2014 21:17:11 +0100

On Fri, Feb 28, 2014 at 8:21 PM, Glenn Morris <address@hidden> wrote:
> Juanma Barranquero wrote:
>
>>   Fix docstring typos.
> [...]
>> -  "Keymap used in `finder-mode'.")
>> +  "Keymap used in Finder mode.")
>
> It was not a typo that I used a form that would give a hyperlink.
> Why change it?

Because of the way it is redacted, it is a reference to the *mode*,
not the function. If you'd written "Keymaps used when running
`finder-mode'" (or something like that) I wouldn't have changed it.
I've done that with many docstrings where they talked about
"something-mode" and they were refering generically to the mode, and
not specifically the function.

If you feel strongly about having these hyperlinks, then revert the
change, but I'd suggest rewriting the docstring to emphasize what is
being talked about.