RE: byte-compilation woes (cont'd)

From: Drew Adams
Subject: RE: byte-compilation woes (cont'd)
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2014 06:56:45 -0700 (PDT)

> Do your functions use cl-style :keyword args? There's been two recent
> changes related to &key parsing, and your snapshot only includes the
> first one (the second one is revno:116871).

No, except:

I use `define-button-type', to which I pass :type or :supertype.
And I use `defface', with face specs that use keyword args.

And my redefinition of `describe-variable', like the original, uses
an error handler of (error :help-eval-error).

And I use a predicate that calls (widget-get type :match),
(widget-apply type :match value), (widget-get type :validate), and
(widget-put type :value value).

And my command `describe-file' uses '(:margin 10) as part of a
`display' property value with `propertize'.