Re: newline cache

From: Jarek Czekalski
Subject: Re: newline cache
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2014 01:41:41 -0700 (PDT)

Is it a bug that exhibits through line highlighting? I get text buffers
easily malformed in such a way, that instead of a single line being
highlighted, it highlights several lines. And the END key goes to the end of
this pseudo block of lines. The only way I see to recover is closing the
buffer and reopening. Revert does not help.

I'll try to come up with a recipe.