Re: Trunk r117046 fails on systems with older automake

From: Juanma Barranquero
Subject: Re: Trunk r117046 fails on systems with older automake
Date: Sun, 4 May 2014 21:51:32 +0200

On Sun, May 4, 2014 at 9:39 PM, Andreas Schwab <address@hidden> wrote:

> Your aclocal is broken.  Not our problem.

"My aclocal" is just straight from Eli's automake-1.11.6-msys-bin.zip
and hasn't changed for a long while. So a recent change in the trunk
has broken my setup. Whether it is something to fix in Emacs or my
setup is another matter altogether, but I'm answering to Eli's direct
question "Can you show the details of your failure?". If you're not
interested in helping fix the problem, please at least don't
interfere.