Re: Writing to STDOUT from elisp

From: Craig Muth
Subject: Re: Writing to STDOUT from elisp
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2014 18:50:23 -0700

You can get princ to write to "standard-output", meaning the echo
area.  I'm looking to write to the stdout of the whole process, so the
output shows up in the terminal you launched emacs in.  So when you
exit emacs, you'll see the text in the shell.

I've asked around and am pretty sure elisp can't do this.  I may have
found the one elemental thing that elisp can't do :)

--Craig