[patch] Fix ns-antialias-text in Mac OS for 24.4

From: Scott Wheeler
Subject: [patch] Fix ns-antialias-text in Mac OS for 24.4
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2014 03:31:43 +0200

Hi fellows —

In the recent release ns-antialias-text / mac-allow-anti-aliasing were broken
for Mac (they have no effect).  I did a binary search through the commits until
I pinned it on this and the following commit:

https://gitorious.org/emacs-transition/review6/commit/61cf50507d6564d741c0ec399b6a33fa248669a5

The patch was very simple — it just needs to check the setting again, and is
attached for review.

-Scott