Re: Referring to revisions in the git future.

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: Referring to revisions in the git future.
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2014 11:10:23 +0100

Glenn Morris <address@hidden> writes:

>>> No disagreement from me either,
>>
>> You surprise me, in a good way.
>
> Stefan's views on this are not a surprise to regular readers of emacs-devel.
>
> http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-devel/2013-03/msg00978.html
>
> and several other instances. This is not a new discussion.

It's easier to call everybody a mossback rather than getting oneself up
to speed regarding the fine details of the discussion.  Exasperation at
not having used the features of Git yet seems a bit premature at a time
we have not even switched to Git.  But then who am I old mossback to
argue with an impetuous spriteful youth?

--
David Kastrup