Commits are closed

From: Eric S. Raymond
Subject: Commits are closed
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2014 22:08:08 -0500 (EST)

It's 2200. I started a full conversion at 1800; that should complete
at around 0400, giving me time to do a second one ab d still finish
tomorrow if required.

It probably won;t be.  The only commit to land in bzr since 0600
was a trivial tweakl to a version number in lisp/gnus/mml2015.el.
I think we can savely let that one be reapplied afterwards.

The bze mirroring should be shut down sometime tomorrow, but I still
don't know whio will do that.

In every country and in every age, the priest has been hostile to
liberty. He is always in alliance with the despot, abetting his abuses
in return for protection to his own.    -- Thomas Jefferson, 1814