Build is temporarily broken - my apologies

From: Eric S. Raymond
Subject: Build is temporarily broken - my apologies
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2014 05:55:46 -0500

Build is temporarily broken - my apologies.  Might be fixed by the time you
read this.

I seem to have wandered into a weird corner of the build behavioral space where
nothing works, but you don't get to find out it's broken until some
generated file unpredictably goes stale.

Sigh...I'm trying to isolate VC backend code.  There are no real changes yet.