Re: Metaproblem, part 3

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: Metaproblem, part 3
Date: Fri, 05 Dec 2014 09:26:24 -0500

Lots of people sent their thanks, and told me how great a maintainer
I am and how nice I am, and despite the fact that some of you forgot to
mention how good I look and how well I sing, I really thank you all for
it, it's really super fun to read.

        Stefan

PS: Of course, it doesn't lighten the load very much.
PPS: And do remember that life wasn't that bad with previous
maintainers, so I'm sure things can be even better with the next.