Re: On being web-friendly and why info must die

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: On being web-friendly and why info must die
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2014 14:49:08 -0500

  > John Kitchin wrote a GFDL licensed book on Density Functional Theory (a
  > computationally efficient way of computing many quantum mechanical
  > properties of materials) in Org mode.

I am glad he did, but in order for Org format to be a usable format
for GNU documentation, it needs to be fully documented.  To be good
for the purpose, this documentation should not be dispersed among
other unrelated topics such as outlines, memos, or time logging.

--
Dr Richard Stallman
President, Free Software Foundation