Re: Emacs contributions, C and Lisp

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: Emacs contributions, C and Lisp
Date: Fri, 09 Jan 2015 12:39:19 -0500

  > There are refactorings that are impossible

We were talking about completion -- you are changing the subject,
taking my statements out of context to make a false attack.

This is an example of your general approach.  You (this means several
people) are not trying to help me make the right decision.  Rather you
are trying to pressure me to do what you want, at the expense of
something I consider important.

The result of this is that I don't trust your judgment about anything
related to this issue.

I will try to find out more about these refactoring practices --
privately, with people I have confidence in, that have no axe to
grind.

To approach the issue without prejudice, I will need to prevent
resentment for your pressure campaign from influencing me.  To help me
overcome it, you would do well to drop the issue right now.

--
Dr Richard Stallman
President, Free Software Foundation