eieio-debug-methodinvoke

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: eieio-debug-methodinvoke
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2015 13:48:23 -0500

Hi Eric,

Not sure if you've seen it, but on Emacs's master, EIEIO's
defgeneric/defmethod has been replaced by a brand new implementation (in
cl-generic).  Now that the main part of the switch is done, I'm working
on cleaning up all the regressions that this introduced.

Among them, there's eieio-debug-methodinvoke (in eieio-datadebug.el).
Looking at the code I can kind of see what this is meant to do, but
I can't seem to find a way to make it do something useful (in
Emacs-24.4).
I tried

   emacs -Q -f semantic-mode -l eieio-datadebug
   M-x eieio-debug-methodinvoke RET
   semanticdb-synchronize RET
   (semantic-decoration-unparsed-include-cache "toto") RET

but this just gave me ">#<list o' stuff: 2 entries>".  Do you have
a sample recipe that gives a good/useful result?

        Stefan