Re: Emacs-devel Digest, Vol 131, Issue 82

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: Emacs-devel Digest, Vol 131, Issue 82
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2015 18:14:40 +0200

> From: Óscar Fuentes <address@hidden>
> Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2015 16:18:55 +0100

> >>It does now.
> >
> > Sorry but... no. This is with a just cloned repo.
>
> The fix was committed as 3ee38f2000944d50adb2c65bd1af11c464c87950 in the
> emacs-24 branch. That branch is merged from time to time into master,
> something that didn't hapenned yet since that commit.

Indeed.

And even when this commit is merged to master, simply running the
configure script after "git pull" will still run the old configure
script.  You need to say "make" to have the configure script
automatically regenerated and re-run, and _then_ you will see it
reject --without-toolkit-scroll-bars.