Re: package.el dependencies

From: Thierry Volpiatto
Subject: Re: package.el dependencies
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2015 18:13:25 +0100

Artur Malabarba <address@hidden> writes:

> There are several small style changes I would suggest, but I'll
> refrain from mentioning them now as they can be made later.
>
> There are, though, two important issues I see, so I'd like to raise them now.

Ok, thanks to catch this, however I don't want now to create and
recreate patch indefinitely, so if you want to see this change
happening, just install this patch and I will send a new patch on top of
this (or you can fix it yourself, I don't care).
I will not have the time to fix this until next week though.

Thanks.

--
Thierry
Get my Gnupg key: