patches: emacs-devel@ vs. debbugs.gnu.org

From: Ivan Shmakov
Subject: patches: emacs-devel@ vs. debbugs.gnu.org
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2015 20:45:58 +0000

 >>> I've been using this patch since the time I wrote it, and find it

 >> Looks good to me,

 > What do I need to do with this patch?  Send it to bug-gnu-emacs for a
 > ticket number?

        IMO, it never harms to have a bug# assigned to the case, as it
        allows for everything related to be linked to a single URI.

        As to /how/ to file bug reports, – my own preference is to send
        them to submit@ (/not/ bug-gnu-emacs@), as it allows me to
        specify Severity: and possibly Version: and Tags:.  Like: