Re: Preparing for 24.5

From: Nicolas Petton
Subject: Re: Preparing for 24.5
Date: Sun, 01 Feb 2015 19:39:32 +0100

Nicolas Petton <address@hidden> writes:

> I have errors with M-x authors. Some files referenced in changelogs seem
> to be missing. Should I add all of the missing files to
> `authors-ignored-files' or
> should I try to track renamed files from commits and add them to
> `authors-renamed-files-alist'?
>
> The missing files are:
>
> .bzrignore
> info/dir
> notes/changelogs
> admin/notes/bugtracker
> admin/notes/tags
> notes/bzr
> notes/BRANCH
> gnus-coding.txt
> emulation/ws-mode.el

I figured out that some of these files were renamed, and added them to
`authors-renamed-files-alist'. Some others were just issues in
changelog entries that I simply fixed.

Now I still have an issue with the following 3 files, and I'm not sure
if they should just be ignored:

info/dir
notes/changelogs
gnus-coding.txt

Also, should I add a changelog entry when fixing the changelog itself?

Nico
--
Nicolas Petton
http://nicolas-petton.fr