Re: Emacs-24.4's release

From: David Reitter
Subject: Re: Emacs-24.4's release
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2015 10:36:34 -0500

On Feb 5, 2015, at 10:33 AM, Jan D. <address@hidden> wrote:
> Ok, I thought you asked for that, as this message is on emacs-devel.
> If that is not the goal, then it is between you and Esr.

Yes, I know.  I was thinking my messages were getting spam-filtered at Esr’s
end, so I posted to -devel as well.

I don’t mind more exchange between Aquamacs and Emacs, here or on a code basis.
 Now that we’re using the same version control system, this will be easier.
Unfortunately, I don’t have as much time for this as I used to.

- D