Re: [Emacs-diffs] master 51e7e46: Font-lock elisp macros/special forms d

From: Artur Malabarba
Subject: Re: [Emacs-diffs] master 51e7e46: Font-lock elisp macros/special forms dynamically
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2015 22:35:03 -0300

My initial reaction was the same as Drew, I was surprised at seing
this implemented without previous discussion. However...

I'm testing this change now and I like it! Of course there needs to be
a way for macros do declare themselves non-special. But I think being
special by default is a good choice.

I also vote for enabling this by default. Disabling an unwanted
feature is 100 times easier than discovering an unknown feature, for
newbies and veterans alike.

Finally, I'm positively surprised at how fast the update function is.
I would have expected some lag, but haven't found any (even though I'm
looking).