Re: Emacs trunk crash

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: Emacs trunk crash
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2015 22:22:09 +0200

> From: Fabrice Popineau <address@hidden>
> Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2015 19:59:41 +0000 (UTC)
>
> There is lots of bytecode which is executed during the backtrace.
> I don't know much about exploring those frames.

Ca you reproduce the problem by first starting "emacs -Q" and then
manually invoking 'desktop-read' to restore session from the offending
file?

If the above reproduces the crash, then you can produce a more
informative Lisp-level backtrace by manually loading all the Lisp
files involved as *.el files, after "emacs -Q" and before invoking
'desktop-read'.  In this case, I'd begin by loading desktop.el,
frameset.el, cl-lib.el, and undeo-tree.el.