xwidget-mvp status

From: joakim
Subject: xwidget-mvp status
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2015 19:38:12 +0200

Xwidget-mvp is the branch which allows embedding webkit browser widgets
inside emacs buffers for those that don't remember.

Basically I'm only merging from master and fixing conflicts when they
occur, which is sometimes.

I think I have addressed most of the concerns I received, sorry if I
forgot some.

The embedded browser widget works okay even with sites with lots of
video and eternal scrolling. I use it for much of my daily browsing,
such as following links from Gnus to Phoronix for example, and other
news sites.

Build status can be viewed here:
http://labs.it-huset.se/jenkins/job/Emacs/

It would be nice if we can get some kind of merge plan going.

There is a spurious diff in movemail.c, but thats only because I enabled
warnings as errors , and movemail won't compile then for some reason. It
can be ignored.

--
Joakim Verona