need help

From: ??????????
Subject: need help
Date: Sun, 3 May 2015 01:30:19 +0800

Hi,
    I don not know where to ask my questions.
So please regret me for asking some easy questions, which I really do not know.

In emacs source code:
1. Where is the definition of DEFSYM, I can not find it in lisp.h now.
2. Where is the definition of the struct emacs_globals, I can not find it in all the source .c .h files
    in emacs-master source code which I get from github.
3. Can you give me some advice for reading the emacs source code ?

Can anyone help me, a newbie emacser. Sorry for disturbing  you and thanks a lot!

BR,
 Miracle