Re: master 2b2fd39: xterm.el: Implement OSC-52 functionality for setting

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: master 2b2fd39: xterm.el: Implement OSC-52 functionality for setting the X selection
Date: Mon, 25 May 2015 17:07:16 -0400

> The current code was written by me (address@hidden) and borrowed
> from/inspired by Robert Ginda (address@hidden,
> http://git.chromium.org/gitweb/?p=chromiumos/platform/assets.git;a=blob_plain;f=chromeapps/hterm/etc/osc52.el;hb=HEAD
> ).

Thanks.  I reworked it to adapt to some changes that were done in
xterm.el in the mean time, and installed it into "master".
Note that this is only enabled if it is requested explicitly in
xterm-extra-capabilities because:
- I don't know how to reliably (and discretely) check that it works.
- If the xterm doesn't actually support it, enabling it causes a timeout
  (or a lost event) when you C-y.

        Stefan