Re: master 02586bd: Revert my change to gnus-art.el

From: Katsumi Yamaoka
Subject: Re: master 02586bd: Revert my change to gnus-art.el
Date: Fri, 29 May 2015 08:57:19 +0900

On Thu, 28 May 2015 08:50:56 -0700, Paul Eggert wrote:
> On 05/28/2015 02:16 AM, Katsumi Yamaoka wrote:
>> Well, the error seems to be due to the Gmane nntp server, not to
>> your change, I think.  Anyway the waterfall is all green now, though.

> Do you think I should reinstall that change?  If so, please let me
> know and I'll do so.  I don't use Gnus and so can't easily test the
> change, but it does seem like the right thing for typical use.

I tried reinstalling your change to `gnus-button-alist' in
the Gnus Git master and confirmed the buildbot didn't complain
this time.  So, the first time error might have been just
a glitch of something unrelated (or the buildbot engineer might
have done something after that ;-).

I've re-reverted your change in the Emacs master, as well.