EmacsConf 2015 (Announcement)

From: Samer Masterson
Subject: EmacsConf 2015 (Announcement)
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2015 22:02:25 -0700

Hey all,

We're hosting EmacsConf, an Emacs conference on about the joy of Emacs,
Emacs Lisp, and memorizing key sequences, on Saturday August 29th, 2015
in San Francisco, CA.

To register for EmacsConf 2015, please reply to this email
(address@hidden) with your name or nickname. The
conference will be free (as in beer!) If you want to attend, please
buy your plane tickets soon. For more information, go to
http://emacsconf2015.org/wiki/Register .

If you are interested in giving a talk or presentation at the
conference, or if there are particular Emacs topics that you want to
hear about, let us know! We're looking for 1 to 5-minute lightning
talks, plus a few longer presentations of up to 45 minutes. We will
update our site soon with info about presentation formats, etc.

To stay up to date on EmacsConf news, please sign up for our Discourse
forum: http://discourse.emacsconf2015.org . We also are on #emacsconf
on irc.freenode.net.

We are working to set up video streaming for those who cannot make the
conference.

Hope to see you all there!

Best,
Samer and the EmacsConf organizers