Re: Suggestion to have highlight related bindings consistent between sea

From: Kaushal
Subject: Re: Suggestion to have highlight related bindings consistent between search-map and hi-lock-map
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2015 01:09:12 +0000

Great! Then should the patch be applied? I haven't heard from anyone that this change will break a 3rd party package.

I don't have commit rights. So either you, Stefan or someone else having the commit rights will have to apply the patch.

Thanks.

On Wed, Aug 19, 2015 at 6:28 PM Juri Linkov <address@hidden> wrote:
> @Juri So what did you think?

Stefan says, it is not worth it, if it is not breaking third-party packages.