Re: seq-some-p and nil

From: Simen Heggestøyl
Subject: Re: seq-some-p and nil
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2015 10:48:30 +0200

On Wed, Sep 23, 2015 at 10:38 AM, Nicolas Petton <address@hidden> wrote:
Simen Heggestøyl <address@hidden> writes: Hi Simen,
Ah, sorry, I should have been clearer. What I meant was that it could guarantee to return the *first* non-nil value that resulted from applying the predicate, like in CL. So for instance, (seq-some #'1+ '(1 3 5)) could guarantee to return 2, not 4 or 6.
[...] Or did you mean that the documentation of `seq-some' should state that `seq-some' returns the first non-nil value? Cheers, Nico

Yes, that's what I meant.

-- Simen