Re: Contributors and maintainers

From: John Wiegley
Subject: Re: Contributors and maintainers
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2015 09:53:14 -0700

> But wouldn't it be better to contribute a set of ERT tests for
> `shell-quote-argument' in order to increase the trust we can have in it and
> possibly find and fix problems it might actually have?

I've asked for this several times. I'm still waiting on a response, even if
it's just, "I don't want to." Which is odd given that one of the central
complaints is that the submitter feels ignored.

I'll ask again: Taylan, would you be willing to provide us with tests to
demonstrate the flaws in `shell-quote-argument'?

John