Re: Another others for maintainer?

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: Another others for maintainer?
Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2015 11:35:43 +0200

Eli Zaretskii <address@hidden> writes:

> 10-20 people is probably an ambitious goal, but at least around 5 is
> IMO the necessary minimum.  Those individuals will have to agree to be
> part of the team, ideally also tell which areas they would like (or
> consider themselves able) to be responsible for, so that many (most?)
> issues will have a clear addressee in the team.

I volunteer to continue being Org-mode's maintainer, definitely with
more time next year.  (I've been relying on the Org-mode team for most
of 2015, which worked okay, but the project needs to move forward.)

I also volunteer to try sorting out more mundane issues from the bug
tracking system.  As Eli pointed out, there is a lot already done in
this area, but a lot left to be done too.  I personally enjoy the
thrill of doing trivial tasks like fixing typos, closing dead bugs,
etc.  So you can count on me for this!

--
 Bastien