Re: Why does mml-attach-file put the attachment at the very end of the m

From: Alexis
Subject: Re: Why does mml-attach-file put the attachment at the very end of the message...
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2015 19:51:00 +1100

Marcin Borkowski <address@hidden> writes:

...instead of right before the sigdashes?

If there is no particular reason, I propose a patch below. My use case is a function that cycles through a few possible signatures, where at one point I delete everything after the sigdashes.

i never use sigdashes in emails, and prefer any attachments to be the very last thing in the email, i.e. after my sig.

Alexis.