Re: [prop: change]

From: Dmitry Gutov
Subject: Re: [prop: change]
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2015 14:38:03 +0200

On 10/28/2015 02:22 PM, Uwe Brauer wrote:

I think 2 looks a bit better than 4, wastes less space. Hope that's
all right with you.

I'd prefer 4, but I leave that to your judgment. One question I also had
{tabindent(fill68(desc)).

It seems that you don't like it, but I think it could be handy for very
long lines in the Changelog file?

IMO, it's better to fix any long-line problems in the commit message before making the commit.

And if you wrap long lines in vc-hg-log output,

a) You risk not seeing these problems, which is problematic for the commits you made yourself (other members of your team will see them differently).

b) There's no guarantee that fill68 won't make some text layout worse. At least I think so; I've never tried it.