Re: On the popularity of git

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: On the popularity of git
Date: Tue, 03 Nov 2015 15:53:39 -0500

This list is for discussing the development of Emacs,
but it is not serving that purpose very well.  There are
several reasons for this, and we need to address them.

The long discussions about issues that are not directly pertinent
is one of them.  But there are others, such as a lot of arguing
and friction.

Not all mail readers understand threads, by the way.

--
Dr Richard Stallman