Re: John Wiegley is the new Emacs maintainer

From: Lennart Borgman
Subject: Re: John Wiegley is the new Emacs maintainer
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2015 14:57:54 +0100

Congratulations to everybody here!

On Thu, Nov 5, 2015 at 7:25 AM, Andreas Röhler <address@hidden> wrote:
 On 05.11.2015 00:07, Richard Stallman wrote:
[[[ To any NSA and FBI agents reading my email: please consider    ]]]
[[[ whether defending the US Constitution against all enemies,     ]]]

This is official confirmation that I've appointed John as the Emacs
maintainer.

Thanks Richard, thanks and congratulation John.

All the best and good luck,

Andreas