You probably need a new maintainer for vc.el

From: Eric S. Raymond
Subject: You probably need a new maintainer for vc.el
Date: Sat, 7 Nov 2015 14:26:53 -0500

Michael Albinus <address@hidden>:
> Reality check: I've asked more than a week ago, no response. Nobody
> feels responsible for vc. vc-tests.el keeps stalled, unfortunately.

Sorry. I'd like to give this time.  I can't.

I have a full-time job fixing Network Time Protocol now. Yes, the Core
Infrastructure Initative is actually *paying money* for this, and as
the project tech lead I have my hands full.

Sigh.  It needs to be done, the security issues with NTP are *severe*.
And I'm the right guy to do it.  But it means my other projects are
going to be neglected for a while.

You probably need to find a VC maintainer with more bandwidth available.