Re: [Emacs-diffs] master 3c3aad7: When VC detects a conflict, specify wh

From: Karl Fogel
Subject: Re: [Emacs-diffs] master 3c3aad7: When VC detects a conflict, specify which file
Date: Mon, 09 Nov 2015 16:07:39 -0600

Grumble, grumble, minor error in my commit message:

> Before this change, the message VC used for indicating a conflicted
> file was just "There are unresolved conflicts in this file" without
> naming the file (and this language was duplicated in several places).
> After this change, it's "There are unresolved conflicts in file FOO"
> (and this language is now centralized in one function in vc.el).

The new message displayed to the user is actually just "There are unresolved
conflicts in FOO" (without the word "file" before FOO).  Sorry for the typo.
Since the change is pushed I can't really fix the log message now, so I wanted
to correct it here in case anyone read the summary but not the diff.

-K