Re: kqueue in Emacs 25.1?

From: Michael Albinus
Subject: Re: kqueue in Emacs 25.1?
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2015 14:56:52 +0100

John Wiegley <address@hidden> writes:

> Agreed, let's exempt this from our feature freeze if it's that close.

Unfortunately, I am blocked. There seems to be an error in Ubuntu's
libkqueue0 package, which prevents me from further testing. I could
reproduce the problem with a very small test program outside Emacs, so I
have reported this as Ubuntu bug
<https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/libkqueue/+bug/1514837>.

Unless somebody shows me that I made an error, or this bug is fixed in
Ubuntu, I cannot continue to work on this. I have no *BSD or Mac OS
machine which I could use.

I will collect everything what I have done so far, und push it as
"scratch/kqueue" branch to git.

> John

Best regards, Michael.